Thursday, May 27, 2010

LJoyce Photography....About me....

When you were little, did you ever wonder what you would be when you grew up? I wanted to be a nurse and help people. I grew up, acomplished my dream and cared for and loved my patients!

But dreams change direction sometimes....I became a wife, a mother , a happy adult , very grateful for everything life has given me . I couldnt be happier to stay home with my beautiful twin boys and take care of my wonderful husband and puppies.

When I find someone who LOVES their job, I ask, "does it get you out of bed in the morning? Do you hit the snooze?" The answer is ALWAYS no.

I get out of bed in the morning to take pictures. I cannot wait to make them look unique and pop with color and life.

I cannot wait to see children's eyes light up, couples look longingly at each other, a bride and a groom relish in their special day.

I love capturing those looks you give to your love, to your kids, the ones that envoke an emotional response within you.

This is what I love, capturing you and yours in a way not seen before. A little unique, a little fun, a little LJoyce Photography. I promise you will have fun when we meet. This is what I love. I am passionate about it.

I find when someone loves what they are doing, there is no pressure, no stress, just you and me and the camera.

Let's make some memories, LJoyce style!

Lou Anne

No comments: